This is a commercial ad of Mazda. This commercial was released in August 2016 in United States. Under the title of “Mazda: The Driver in All of Us”.
Before you’re a race car driver, you’re a person who loves to drive. This is a salute to everyone who shares Mazda’s passion for driving. Because Driving Matters.
It was done by The Garage Team Mazda advertising agency. And the commercial by Production Company is Workhouse Creative and is directed by Jason Beattie.
The commercial song is Original Music by composer Reid Willis. This song was produced specifically for the commercial and unfortunately, it is not available to purchase or download on any music sites.
Thus, I am not able to get any information about this song. However, if you have any information about this song by any chance, please leave your comment.
Mazda: The Driver in All of Us
Geo: United States
Released: August 2016
Advertising Agency: The Garage Team Mazda
Production Company: Workhouse Creative
Director: Jason Beattie
Director of Photography: Ross Riege
Music: Original Music by composer Reid Willis
Drivers Order of Appearance:
– Liam Dwyer: Retired USMC Staff Sergeant who lives in Florida and races a Mazda MX-5 in the Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge
– Aurora Straus: 17-year-old high school senior who lives in New York and races in the Battery Tender Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires
– Tom Bernacki: Lives in Chicago and uses racing to promote children’s literacy in a Racer Spec Miata
– Sarah Montgomery: 22-year-old recent college graduate who lives in Lafayette, LA and races in the Battery Tender Mazda MX-5 Cup
– Rob Warkocki: Lives in Illinois and races a Mazda in SCCA GT3
– Kenton Koch: Lives in Glendora, CA and is a Mazda Development Driver and Driver Coach who races in the IMSA prototype Challenge
– John Doonan: Lives in Chicago and is the director of Mazda Motorsports
– Danny Steyn: Lives in Florida and races in Spec Miata
– Tiffany Stiller: Safety Worker
– Ara Malkhassian: Lives in Houston, TX and is a racer and team owner in the Battery Tender Mazda MX-5 Cup by BFGoodrich Tires
– Peter Naumburg: A 70-year-old racer in Spec Miata